Pro Evolution Soccer face
Vid Belec
Sponsored links
PESFaces - Download realistic faces for Pro Evolution Soccer Pro Evolution Soccer Faces (PES13)
Faces by bradpit62
Username
Password


User Avatar

paolo-fcb

Veteran Member



Posts: 839
Joined: 22.07.07
Location: Allianz Arena
Age: 48

Warn Level 0
why Nancy ganz Kader if they are down on the table? wasnt better a big team kind OM, OL, PSG and so? - Smile
OHOHO MANDELA IS FREE (SIMPLE MINDS 1989)
s12.postimg.org/hzn4axzbh/olli_nummer_eins_firma.png
 
User Avatar

Mishapfc994

Fusioneer



Posts: 1131
Joined: 05.06.15
Age: 23

Warn Level 0
For me it doesn't metter are they top or bottom of table, they are still 1st divison team mate Smile
 
User Avatar

paolo-fcb

Veteran Member



Posts: 839
Joined: 22.07.07
Location: Allianz Arena
Age: 48

Warn Level 0
u got reason but in the LIGUE1 there are 20 teams so ask Brad to edit around 5000 faces lol-......

.............I JOKE!!!!!!!!!!GrinWink
OHOHO MANDELA IS FREE (SIMPLE MINDS 1989)
s12.postimg.org/hzn4axzbh/olli_nummer_eins_firma.png
 
User Avatar

PtitPortos01

Veteran Member



Posts: 834
Joined: 31.05.11
Location: Lyon (France)
Age: 31

Warn Level 0
bradpit62 wrote:
KARIM COULIBALY : AS NANCY
============

img11.hostingpics.net/pics/865011KarimCoulibaly.jpg

ERICK CABACO : AS NANCY
==========

img11.hostingpics.net/pics/976212ErickCabaco.jpg


Excellent! Merci Bradpit62!
Ton facepack pour l'AS Nancy-Lorraine est quasiment terminé!
Il manque plus que la face de Loïc Puyo! Wink

PS: Après, peux-tu réaliser le Mini Facepack pour l'Olympique Lyonnais avec les 5 faces que je t'ai demandé, s'il te plaît ?!? Merci par avance! Wink
 
 | Edited by Mishapfc994 16. December 2016 19:18
User Avatar

Mishapfc994

Fusioneer



Posts: 1131
Joined: 05.06.15
Age: 23

Warn Level 0
Hey Brad what about FC Metz ? Thinking
Do you have them in your plans? Smile
s28.postimg.org/9nc868fvx/Metz.png
 
User Avatar

PtitPortos01

Veteran Member



Posts: 834
Joined: 31.05.11
Location: Lyon (France)
Age: 31

Warn Level 0
Hello Mishapfc994!
Here is a facepack with the 18 sides that I own for the FC Metz season 2016-2017.
I know, it lacks players, but it's already a good start ...
Wink

Link: http://www12.zipp.../file.html
 
User Avatar

Mishapfc994

Fusioneer



Posts: 1131
Joined: 05.06.15
Age: 23

Warn Level 0
PtitPortos01 wrote:
Hello Mishapfc994!
Here is a facepack with the 18 sides that I own for the FC Metz season 2016-2017.
I know, it lacks players, but it's already a good start ...
Wink

Link: http://www12.zipp.../file.html

Thanks mate for facepack, I have them all except Mandjeck, Ekotto and Bisevac Smile
But still thank you mate Grin
 
User Avatar

trihai_35

Junior Member



Posts: 28
Joined: 08.04.12

Warn Level 0
Do some one has this face like this of W. Cyprien?
www.pes-patch.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/11/PES2017-W.Cyprien-Face-by-Kruptsev.jpg
mediadb.kicker.de/2017/fussball/spieler/xl/87594_1706_20160915489.jpg

that face is bad Sad and not like
img11.hostingpics.net/pics/240425WylanCyprien.jpg
 
User Avatar

JayD

Member



Posts: 100
Joined: 29.03.15

Warn Level 0
trihai_35 wrote:
Do some one has this face like this of W. Cyprien?
www.pes-patch.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/11/PES2017-W.Cyprien-Face-by-Kruptsev.jpg
mediadb.kicker.de/2017/fussball/spieler/xl/87594_1706_20160915489.jpg

that face is bad Sad and not like
img11.hostingpics.net/pics/240425WylanCyprien.jpg


lol what do you mean "that face is bad"? because it's 2 years old doesn't mean that it's different player, the resemblance is the same and ofc its made by brad so it cannot be bad, players change hairstyle and beards every month just change the hairstyle and you ll have the one you want
 
 | Edited by paolo-fcb 19. December 2016 19:41
User Avatar

paolo-fcb

Veteran Member



Posts: 839
Joined: 22.07.07
Location: Allianz Arena
Age: 48

Warn Level 0
JayD wrote:
trihai_35 wrote:
Do some one has this face like this of W. Cyprien?
www.pes-patch.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/11/PES2017-W.Cyprien-Face-by-Kruptsev.jpg
mediadb.kicker.de/2017/fussball/spieler/xl/87594_1706_20160915489.jpg

that face is bad Sad and not like
img11.hostingpics.net/pics/240425WylanCyprien.jpg


lol what do you mean "that face is bad"? because it's 2 years old doesn't mean that it's different player, the resemblance is the same and ofc its made by brad so it cannot be bad, players change hairstyle and beards every month just change the hairstyle and you ll have the one you want


+1 bro just exactly what I was thinking- Smile

edit-and this guy is asking for a face not by Brad cause its not pes 2013 but 2016/2017-
OHOHO MANDELA IS FREE (SIMPLE MINDS 1989)
s12.postimg.org/hzn4axzbh/olli_nummer_eins_firma.png
 
Jump to Forum:
Forum powered by fusionBoard
Share this Thread
URL:
BBcode:
HTML:
Similar Threads
Thread Forum Replies Last Post
Faces by Giallo - Steven Davis Preview Faces (PES13) 186 16-12 23:04
Classic Faces Faces (PES13) 9 23-10 16:25
Faces by chichi20 Faces (PES13) 258 04-10 16:43
Faces by Bosanac12 Faces (PES13) 173 19-08 11:33
Faces by Pablobyk //( o)( o)\\ Faces (PES13) 5171 27-06 05:35